Established in 2006, McMichael & Gray, PC is a full-service real estate law firm based in Atlanta, Georgia. McMichael & Gray, PC began with a singular goal in mind,: to serve our customers and community by surpassing their expectations. Exceptional service is more than a general philosophy or tagline. It is an ongoing, daily commitment to be better each day. This is our promise to you.
Founders Randall C. McMichael and Edward M. Gray, IV met as associates at a large real estate law firm in 2004. It was at this time their appreciation for the needs, and recognition of the concerns, of Atlanta’s real estate community began. With a small group of homebuilders forming McMichael & Gray, PC’s core clientele, McMichael & Gray, PC opened its first office in Lawrenceville, Georgia. McMichael & Gray, PC opened its Atlanta office only six months later in Buckhead.
In response to increased investor activity during the recession in 2007, McMichael & Gray, PC began its Investor Services Division to work with international, national and local investors. To date, the Investor Services Division has cleared and issued title policies on over 10,000 homes throughout the Southeast including Georgia, Tennessee and Florida.
As the housing market strengthened, McMichael & Gray, PC leveraged its resources to invest in additional personnel, technology and locations to improve its ability to service the needs of its clients and customers. In 2015 and 2016, McMichael & Gray, PC won the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Pacesetter Award for being the fastest growing real estate law firm in Georgia.
Today, McMichael & Gray, PC takes pride in the value added services it brings to national, regional, and local homebuilders, real estate brokerages, international and national investors, and lenders. With multiple locations throughout the Greater Atlanta Metropolitan area and affiliations in Tennessee and Florida, we are continually growing with our clients to serve their needs.
McMichael & Gray, PC’s corporate identity is clarified through a set of principles, or CORE VALUES:
1) Put People First,
2) Embrace Change,
3) Provide Intelligent and Effective Legal Services,
4) Serve Our Community,
5) Provide value to our Clients and Community,
6) Go the Extra Mile, and
7) Strive to Be Better Today than we were Yesterday.
McMichael & Gray, PC’s service oriented approach to processes and procedures is defined by our CORE COMMITMENTS:
1) Exemplify courtesy, respect and grace to all parties involved in the transaction.
2) Communicate, Communicate, And Communicate. Return all phone calls and emails promptly.
3) Complete all Preliminary Settlement Statements within 4 hours of receipt of closing instructions (if received prior to 2pm).
4) Follow the Loan Estimate.
5) Start all closings on time.
6) Be Proactive.
7) Demonstrate professionalism and a positive attitude to all parties who come into contact with McMichael & Gray, PC.